”Taking just a little time to make this flavorsome shrimp and beef, makes all the difference in your homemade taco’s”
half an onion (diced)
skinless king sprawns
Two teaspoons of salt
Two maggi cube
Two spoons of chilie powder
A bowel of pea’s and sweetcorn
One clove of garlic (crushes)`
Mixed sweet salad (bought in sainsburies)
One ripe Avocado
- Mix onions, beef, one maggi cube, garlic, cayenne, chili flakes and one spoon of salt in a large bowel.
- Mix prawns, garlic, one spoon of salt, chili powder, chili flakes and garlic.
- Heat a large non-stick pan on a medium heat and add olive oil. Crumble the beef into the pan.
- Add water, pea’s and sweetcorn and let simmer until the mince absorbs the juices, then let it cool in a bowel
- Heat a pan on medium heat and add olive oil and stir for 5-6 mins. Pour the prawns in a bowel and let it cool.
- Dice the Avocado and crush the to your desired texture ( I made mine lumpy). Add one spoon of onions, squeeze lime, and a pinch of salt and pepper
- Fill your taco with the minced beef, prawns, a dollop of guacamole, and a little salad…. tada, delicious.
TRIED & TASTED